The work scope involves detailed engineering design, procurement, construction and commissioning of the below:
- New Drinking Water Storage Tank (T-4503), 1,400m3 gross Capacity and Drinking Water Supply Pump (P-4504E) with the same pump characteristics/capacity as the existing pumps (P-4504A/B).
- New Limestone Bed (V-4501E) of the same capacity or characteristic with the existing Limestone Beds (V-4501 A/B)
- New Demineralized Water Storage Tank (T-4602), 525m3 gross Capacity
- Installation of manual valves on the inlet and outlet headers of the Biological Filters (S-4301A/B/C/D/E/F/G/H) for ease of isolation for maintenance purpose (Four Valves per Bed)
- Installation of Online Silica Analyser with three (3) sample connections to monitor Silica breakthrough in Demineralized Water production Units.
- Tanks, Vessel & Pump Foundation Design
- Tie-ins and interconnection to existing Units & Utilities